25 F newbie sub seeking a nurturing dom

Crop*Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014
I'm a 25 yr old newbie sub seeking to learn how to be a perfect sub from a nurturing dom, who I can connect with on a personal level, not just physical with the intention of long term.

About me:
I love hiking, camping, reading, intellectual conversations, and singing in the shower.
I hate pointless conversation, mean people, the color yellow, and deforestation.
My kinks are spankings, sensory deprevation, gagging, anal, bondage, edging, toys, positive humiliation
My limits are scat, urine, blood, permanent, pet play, the word "daddy"

If you think we'd click please send me a message, sir. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lestat221

domguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hey I think I might be your trainer do you kik or how would you like to talk? :)

Crop*Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014
Please, if you're looking for a slave I'm not the girl. I'm a solid sub looking to be cherished not degraded.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I'm a 25 yr old newbie sub seeking to learn how to be a perfect sub from a nurturing dom, who I can connect with on a personal level, not just physical with the intention of long term.

About me:
I love hiking, camping, reading, intellectual conversations, and singing in the shower.
I hate pointless conversation, mean people, the color yellow, and deforestation.
My kinks are spankings, sensory deprevation, gagging, anal, bondage, edging, toys, positive humiliation
My limits are scat, urine, blood, permanent, pet play, the word "daddy"

If you think we'd click please send me a message, sir. :)

Hi you may have some better luck posting in the personals section. Good luck and hope you find someone with a brain.

Crop*Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014
Hi you may have some better luck posting in the personals section. Good luck and hope you find someone with a brain.

Ha! That's the hard part, finding someone I can brain crush on. Get in with my brain and my body is all yours lol
Is there a way I can move it or is it just best to repost in classifieds?

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
You're probably best making it again there. Once you have let me know and I'll close this one for you. No guarantee you'll get much better replies though.

Featured Threads

New Personals