25/M/Slave searching for a mistress to serve on KIK

MuslimSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2015
Greetings Everyone. My name is Ahmed, and I am searching for a Mistress to serve in an online long term relationship.

I have a humble request, please take the time to read my entire add and please don’t contact me being demanding right off the bat. I am not desperate & will not automatically be your sub just because you message me.

About Me:
I am a 25 years old submissive boy from Pakistan and I am currently working as an Accounts Officer in a private company. I live with my parents and I am mostly available for play in the evening and at night. I know these two points might be a deal breaker for some, but I promise that if you are willing to look past these issues. I will become the best slave I can be and serve as your slave to the best of my abilities.
Basic Stats about me:
Locations: Islamabad, Pakistan
Time Zone: GMT +5
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Role: Submissive
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 67Kg
Body Type: Slim
Dick Size: 4-inch (Circumcised and shaved)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Preferred Method of Communication: KIK Messenger

My Likes:
I don’t have much experience as a slave and I am still exploring my likes and limits. Following are some of the activities I enjoy and consider them my likes.
• Orgasm control
• Orgasm Denial
• Edging
• Ruined orgasm
• Humiliation
• Light CBT
• Light Anal.
If ever given the chance, I’d also love to worship feet, shoes and ass.

My Limits:
• Scat/Pee
• Blood/Extreme pain/Permanent
• Animals
• Real life family/Friends
• Illegal
• Body writing

Other than being a submissive, I love watching tv series, anime and reading manga. I was a avid gamer before I entered practical life, now I play games whenever I can.

Additional Information
For now I only have a butt-plug but I plan on buying a chastity device next. I do have a webcam, but I prefer to use KIK as my main source of communication. My KIK ID is Beelzebub99.

I like to think of myself as very obedient and submissive. If you have any questions or consider me as a potential slave then feel free to contact me via PM or message me on KIK.

Featured Threads

New Personals