alber&laurita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
Hello,

Who am I

I'm a 25yo Sissy. I'm slim, brown hair and quite femenine. I'm into crossdressing, humiliation, watersports (a bit), and diaper play too. I'm quite submissive. I like to be forced into doing dares. I like to behave and dress like a girl all the time when I'm doing the dares, apart from that I'm willing to try new things.

Here is a link to my getdare profile: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=101644

What I like

I like tasks that combine my sissy side with pee/diaper stuff. I also love humiliation. I like to set up training for me to improve in different things, like be a better sissy, endure more humiliation or whatever pleases you more.

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for a master or a daddy that is willing to train me as a better slave. I would love it to be able to start slowly as a complete beginner and build up from there. I'm looking for someone committed, not a one day thing.

What can I offer

I offer a serious relationship, I also have lots of privacy to do tasks. (so if you want you can set up all day long tasks ) and I will offer proof of everything I'm told to do (pics and story).

What things do I have

-Diapers and pull ups
-Lots of female cothes! (maid dress, schoolgirl, etc. also everyday girl's clothes)
-Butt plug
-Pacifier
-Small bondage kit
-Baby changer
-Water enema

Contact Info

-Email: [email protected]
-Reply this thread or send me a PM

Don't be afraid to PM for more info or whatever question you might have. I'm ok with talking before making a commitment of being your slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals