26 [M4F] Nerdy Master seeking 24/7 slave (open to ldr)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
TPE

* Pain

* Impact play

* Degradation

* Humiliation

* Name Calling

* Body Writing

* Collars

* Petplay

* Latex/Rubber

* Lingerie

* Choking

* Edging

* Overstimulation/Forced orgasms

* Metal Bondage

* Rope Bondage

* CNC

* Freeuse

* High Protocol
Limits
Diapers

* Blood

* Vomit

* ABDL
Experience
8 years across multiple forms of dynamics both online and irl

griffinr375

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2014
Maybe your resolution is to be the best sub you can be, or to embrace you submissive side more? Who knows maybe we can help each other!

Hello everyone!

My name is Ryan and I am a 26 year old Dom from the UK. I've posted here once or twice and had some great chats with cool people but never found that special someone, hopefully that's where you come in! Obligatory disclaimers I am on mobile so please excuse the wonky formatting.

So without further ado here's a bit about me!

As said before I am 26 and from the UK. Personality wise it would be easiest to describe me as Nerdy! I am an avid video game enjoyer. Like many other nerds i have lost myself in depths of BG3 and making my half elf wife happy. Alongside gaming, my second biggest (time and financially haha) is lego. I think in 2023 I've spent close to 2k on lego? Is that bad?

Along side the above I am also a big reader, i have recently been trying to get into manga but all the 1st volumes are always sold out haha. Oh as well as manga i do enjoy anime and am currently starting JJK.

Other hobies include camping, walking/hiking, warhammer 40k and gundam kits!

So lets move onto the fun stuff, the kinky bits, just as important as vanilla in my opinion!

So firstly to save you time if this isn't what you want I am seeking a 24/7 tpe based dynamic. If that's not for you, no worries, if it is then read on!

So while some kinksters like to label themselves as one form of dominant I like to take a more fluid approach. I feel my style of dominance pulls from multiple approaches. Firstly, i like the clear power inequality and high protocols of a Master slave dynamic, but I need my dynamic to be warm and emotional, at times I've seen M/s dynamics get cold and monotonous. As such, I love the more playful aspect of D/s dynamics and while not a brat tammer, a little bit of bratting is most welcome! Finally I enjoy the guidence, nuturing and care of DDLG dynamics. However, I am not purely one role over the other. So I'm not a pure caregiver and as such do not seek a pure little or a pure sub. I would best fit with someone who identifies with many aspects of many submissive roles!

Bellow i will list a collection of my favourite kinks, if you see some of yours missing worry not as long as they aren't on my limits I'd be most open to discussing them.

Kinks:

* TPE
* Pain
* Impact play
* Degradation
* Humiliation
* Name Calling
* Body Writing
* Collars
* Petplay
* Latex/Rubber
* Lingerie
* Choking
* Edging
* Metal Bondage
* Rope Bondage
* CNC
* Freeuse
* High Protocol

Limits:

* Diapers
* Blood
* Vomit
* ABDL

So, lets talk abit about TPE and how I see it woven into my dynamic. For those who don't know TPE stands for total power exchange. It is a practise in which a submissive hands over control of various (or all) aspects of her day to day life for her Dominant to control. This act of submission is discussed and undertaken within clearly discussed boundaries. For me I see TPE as almost liberating. Allowing a submissive to forget about the day to day minutiae of choice and focus on growing not just as a person but as a submissive. It can also help with lifestyle changes such as dieting, weight loss, remembering medication etc. One thing about tpe is it does require photos of things like outfits and make up etc. So if you know photos and videos are hard limits from the off we're probably not compatible. That being said I like to wait until we are comfortable to discuss photos etc in depth.

So lets now move onto the type of submissive I seek. Age wise I'd ask that you be in your 20s or up. I've found that anthing under say 22 isn't something I'm comfortable with. Location wise I just ask you live in a timezone compatible with GMT other than that anywhere is fine. Looks wise i have absolutely zero preference!

Okay I think that covered everything I wanted it too. However to make sure you've read all of it I've got some questions for you to answer in your initial message. Please don't just send the answers and nothing, work it into a thought out message that gives me insight into you as a person not just a questionnaire response. The questions are:

1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What are your pronouns?
4. How old are you?
5. Is bdsm a new interest or have you been active in one or another for a while?
6. What do you think about TPE?
7. Are you looking for a long term relationship/dynamic or just a play partner?
8. What's your kink and vanilla new years resolution?
9. What are two truths and a lie about you?
10. We're you on the naughty or nice list?

So please make sure your initial message or chat requests covers those bases! I really am looking forward to meeting people and finding my person!

All the best, Ryan 😊

SubSlaveforMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 28, 2024
Maybe your resolution is to be the best sub you can be, or to embrace you submissive side more? Who knows maybe we can help each other!

Hello everyone!

My name is Ryan and I am a 26 year old Dom from the UK. I've posted here once or twice and had some great chats with cool people but never found that special someone, hopefully that's where you come in! Obligatory disclaimers I am on mobile so please excuse the wonky formatting.

So without further ado here's a bit about me!

As said before I am 26 and from the UK. Personality wise it would be easiest to describe me as Nerdy! I am an avid video game enjoyer. Like many other nerds i have lost myself in depths of BG3 and making my half elf wife happy. Alongside gaming, my second biggest (time and financially haha) is lego. I think in 2023 I've spent close to 2k on lego? Is that bad?

Along side the above I am also a big reader, i have recently been trying to get into manga but all the 1st volumes are always sold out haha. Oh as well as manga i do enjoy anime and am currently starting JJK.

Other hobies include camping, walking/hiking, warhammer 40k and gundam kits!

So lets move onto the fun stuff, the kinky bits, just as important as vanilla in my opinion!

So firstly to save you time if this isn't what you want I am seeking a 24/7 tpe based dynamic. If that's not for you, no worries, if it is then read on!

So while some kinksters like to label themselves as one form of dominant I like to take a more fluid approach. I feel my style of dominance pulls from multiple approaches. Firstly, i like the clear power inequality and high protocols of a Master slave dynamic, but I need my dynamic to be warm and emotional, at times I've seen M/s dynamics get cold and monotonous. As such, I love the more playful aspect of D/s dynamics and while not a brat tammer, a little bit of bratting is most welcome! Finally I enjoy the guidence, nuturing and care of DDLG dynamics. However, I am not purely one role over the other. So I'm not a pure caregiver and as such do not seek a pure little or a pure sub. I would best fit with someone who identifies with many aspects of many submissive roles!

Bellow i will list a collection of my favourite kinks, if you see some of yours missing worry not as long as they aren't on my limits I'd be most open to discussing them.

Kinks:

* TPE
* Pain
* Impact play
* Degradation
* Humiliation
* Name Calling
* Body Writing
* Collars
* Petplay
* Latex/Rubber
* Lingerie
* Choking
* Edging
* Metal Bondage
* Rope Bondage
* CNC
* Freeuse
* High Protocol

Limits:

* Diapers
* Blood
* Vomit
* ABDL

So, lets talk abit about TPE and how I see it woven into my dynamic. For those who don't know TPE stands for total power exchange. It is a practise in which a submissive hands over control of various (or all) aspects of her day to day life for her Dominant to control. This act of submission is discussed and undertaken within clearly discussed boundaries. For me I see TPE as almost liberating. Allowing a submissive to forget about the day to day minutiae of choice and focus on growing not just as a person but as a submissive. It can also help with lifestyle changes such as dieting, weight loss, remembering medication etc. One thing about tpe is it does require photos of things like outfits and make up etc. So if you know photos and videos are hard limits from the off we're probably not compatible. That being said I like to wait until we are comfortable to discuss photos etc in depth.

So lets now move onto the type of submissive I seek. Age wise I'd ask that you be in your 20s or up. I've found that anthing under say 22 isn't something I'm comfortable with. Location wise I just ask you live in a timezone compatible with GMT other than that anywhere is fine. Looks wise i have absolutely zero preference!

Okay I think that covered everything I wanted it too. However to make sure you've read all of it I've got some questions for you to answer in your initial message. Please don't just send the answers and nothing, work it into a thought out message that gives me insight into you as a person not just a questionnaire response. The questions are:

1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What are your pronouns?
4. How old are you?
5. Is bdsm a new interest or have you been active in one or another for a while?
6. What do you think about TPE?
7. Are you looking for a long term relationship/dynamic or just a play partner?
8. What's your kink and vanilla new years resolution?
9. What are two truths and a lie about you?
10. We're you on the naughty or nice list?

So please make sure your initial message or chat requests covers those bases! I really am looking forward to meeting people and finding my person!

All the best, Ryan 😊
Name: Arijit
Place: India, Kolkata
Pro: He/Him
Yes, BDSM is new for me.

I am looking for long term.

For me TPE is where you submit your body and mind to the master/mistress in order to become their most valuable possession.

Vanilla Resolution: Become healthy/go to gym

Kinky Resolution: Give up my life control to master.

I am a sub, I need attention 24/7, I am a good boy.

Definitely on the naughty list 😈

Featured Threads

New Personals