28/male/master seeks 18-29/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

bidom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2015
28/male/master seeks 18-29/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)​

I'm 28 bisexual dominant male. I'm seeking an obedient sub (male or female, though females will be given priority).

I am experienced with online dominance, and I would expect that, even though you may be a beginner, you will follow directions. You have limits I'm sure, some of which you do not yet know, but I can help you find and test them. You will be punished for noncompliance when we reach a limit not disclosed initially, but they will be fair.

A few things I require:
  1. You must be willing to comply to my demands in good faith. This means you take this seriously enough to search for your limits with me.
  2. I will see you naked. Regularly. In whatever ways I request. Both in photos and videos, or via live cam. I will never, under any circumstances, show anyone else your photos or videos. I will not store them in an insecure place, or risk compromising your anonymity. I expect, therefor, your willingness to show your face whenever requested, and as a general practice. If this is a problem, do not message me. It is non-negotiable. It is also among the first things I will request of you - I want to see you to evaluate you.
  3. When we are talking, i expect to have your undivided attention.
  4. We are not sexting. This is not always a back and forth relationship. You do as your told. You do not make demands of me.
  5. You must be 18+ (no exceptions)
  6. You must be 29 or younger (no exceptions)
  7. Be reasonably fit (males) and have little to no body hair. If you have body hair, you will need to shave it to be my slave, so if that's not something you want to do, don't reply. Shaving of pubic hair is required of all slaves (may be done after initial evaluation with me).
  8. Girls may be fit to chubby size wise.

My Interests:

Interests Include: Anal play, nipple play, body writing, public, shaming, mild pain, full body exposure to me, pics and video, shaving, orgasm denial, cum eating, and humiliation.

Limits include: Scat, blood, body modifications, permanent damage, severe pain.

I will respect your limits.

Your Reply:
First, thank you for reading this far. I want the following information in your reply to me. Copy and paste this into a PM and fill in the answers:

1. First name:
  2. Age:
  3. Gender and biological sex (I am open to trans* slaves, but I want to know upfront):
  4. Height, weight, and penis or breast size:
  5. Briefly describe your interest in being my slave:
  6. Describe in detail how you lost your virginity:
  7. Relationship status:
  8. Housing status (live alone, roommates, parents, etc.):
  9. Availability:
  10. Skype username (if you don't have one, make one):
  11. Kik username (if you don't have one, make one):
  12. Tell me a (short) story (This is the most important question on this application, take it seriously. It can be about anything you want.):
  13. Your likes:
  14. Your dislikes:
  15. Your hard limits:

I will read your application, and respond and we will schedule a time for you to be evaluated and inspected. Skype works best for this (computer with a webcam is vastly superior to using a phone or tablet). During the evaluation and inspection, you will be nude, and you will show me at my request every inch of your body. I will give you a series of tasks to perform, and I will decide during the evaluation and inspection if you are the right slave for me.

I am open to long term ownership, or shorter term sessions depending on mutual interest. Indicate in your application (under availability) what you are looking for.

Featured Threads

New Personals