28 Master seeking a long term online female slave

Dezyre

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2018
Hi, and welcome to my ad. I moved to Norway about a year ago, and now that i`m partially settled in, i`m looking for a female slave to call mine.
While i am seeking a long term online slave, i`m also very open to real life if you`re in Oslo!

To keep things short, read below ;)

Info about the Me:
- Name - Tom
- Age - 28 at the time of writing this ad.
- Location - Oslo, Norway
- Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here) - pm here first, then i can give out my email addy.
- Likes - quite a few, but mostly into control, rules, dress control and dress codes, bondage, nylons and stockings, some pain and some humiliation. The list goes on, but those are my main likes.
- Dislikes - pee drinking, not a fan of latex clothing, common slutwear.
- Limits - poop eating, diapers, teamviewer, and of course the usual ones as major blood loss, broken bones, death, etc...
- Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress? - Master

What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? - Is required
-Offline or online relationship? - Online, unless you`re from Oslo, then Offline
-How willing must they be to commit? - only loyal long term slaves should apply
-What kind of likes should they have? - Ideally, similar to mine, but, i`m adaptable, and can easily work with slaves likes ;)
-What are you planning to do with them? - Mostly i`m about controlling the slave, but, there will be tasks and such also.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? - i`m very open to it, but, not all the time.
-Does time zone matter? - not really, i would prefer someone + - 4 hours difference. but i`ve had slaves from US in past, so, i can make it work.
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? -experience is a plus, but not a must, as long as slave is committed to this relationship.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? - Is possible if slave is from Norway, otherwise, highly doubtful.
-Should they have good grammar? - HUGE plus if they do, i mean, english is not my main language, but, i do try to not make grammar mistakes
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? - not really, i mostly use email and google hangouts, and have no problem getting yahoo messenger, or skype or such.
-Do you want them to sign a contract? - no, never saw a point in those. but if slave wishes to sign one, we could work on that.
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? - no.

Master/Mistress Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave? - I seek someone to control, give rules to live by, control what they wear, do... give tasks and play.
-Is there a certain age criteria? - 18+
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter? - female
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera? - Digital Camera is a must, and webcam is a 99% must, if slave doesn`t have a camera, she should get one within first few days.
-Do you want your slave to have a blog? - no, but if slave does want one, i`d gladly read it.
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do? - yes and no, it all depends on how busy slave is overall in daily life. as for what kind of tasks, that would greatly depend on slaves likes, limits and what she does during the day.
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect? - mostly, yes, with some exceptions. but again, depends on the slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals