28f looking for tasks/master

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
I'm new, and would like a taste of what people would tell me to do to myself...Until i finish my profile, here are a few of my likes/dislikes: i like nipple play, clit play, anything outside/public, toothpaste, anal beads, pussy/nipple pumping, and i lovee insertions. Especially when i have to keep it in all day ;) i don't like, pee or poop, or a ton of pain.....i'm going to be at work for the rest of the day (at a desk) and would like some tasks for either at work, on my drive home, or when i get home :) show me what you've got!!

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
right before you are going home, you have to insert something from your desk into your pussy (a pen or bigger). Do it right at the desk (no going to WC). You may remove at home.

Bring it back to work on the same way next day.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Edge 5 times at your desk 15 mins in between then after 15 minutes go to the bathroom to finnish yourself of

EDIT: Let me know how it went and how you felt about it ;)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
If your wearing a skirt, i want you to slip your panties off at your desk, and hide them in your pussy until its time to leave then you have to take them out and put them back on. If your wearing pants do it in the bathroom with the stall/door unlocked so anyone can walk in and catch you in the act.

drbinks

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 15, 2012
On your drive home, do so without a bra on and your top opened/adjusted to be revealing as possible. Go into a dairy/convenience store to buy something, possibly including baby oil.

At home, you must leave all the curtains open, and walk around naked. Every hour, cover yourself with oil (or touch up the current coating) and masturbate at a window.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
I want you to

edge once, then take two paper clips, open them only partly, and clip them to your nipples making sure they hurt a little. Keep them there for 15 minutes, take them off. Do this all at your desk. Afterwards, go to the ladies room, and rub your self to orgasm on one of the corners of the stalls, like a stripper on a pole.

For your ride home, get a fork from the lunch room or wherever, it could be plastic or metal, and when you get to the car, insert it in your pussy, I'm assuming you won't have panties on at this point, and if you're wearing a skirt, its to be up high. At every red light you are to masturbate with the fork, do not cum. I don't want you tearing your insides, just scraping your walls. Masturbate by pulling the handle up against your clit, then sliding it in and out. You can cum when you get home, but only in the car.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
For your next day at work you will have to wear a skirt and no panties. Get a banana and insert it in your pussy. Every break you will have to edge using the banana, you can do this at your desk or in a bathroom but when using the bathroom you aren't allowed to lock the stall.
For your last break of the day you can masturbate until you cum, after you came you need to eat the banana.

You aren't allowed to touch the banana unless it's for edging or masturbating during your break. So if the banana falls out during the day you will have to insert it back into your pussy on the spot where it fell out.

Please tell me how your experience was and if possible upload some photo's.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
while at work, you should wear the sheerest blouse that you dare to wear without breaking the rules. No bra. take a permanent marker and color your nipples and aerolas completely in so they are very dark and obvious through your blouse. be sure to leave blouse unbuttoned to show plenty of cleavage.
Squeeze your nipples very hard every 15 minutes, all day.

wear a skirt to work that is short and revealing. no panties. when you sit in your chair, the skirt must be hiked up so your bare bottom is on the seat.
put paper binder clips on your pussy lips for five minutes every hour.

On the drive home, put those binder clips on your nipples until you are home.

Featured Threads

New Personals