28f looking for tasks/master

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
I'm new, and would like a taste of what people would tell me to do to myself...Until i finish my profile, here are a few of my likes/dislikes: i like nipple play, clit play, anything outside/public, toothpaste, anal beads, pussy/nipple pumping, and i lovee insertions. Especially when i have to keep it in all day i don't like, pee or poop, or a ton of pain.....i'm going to be at work for the rest of the day (at a desk) and would like some tasks for either at work, on my drive home, or when i get home show me what you've got!!

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
Right now

We will begin with a right now task. At your desk, just where you are now, remove your panties and insert them into your pussy. They can stay there until you get home.

samm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2011
Scotland
For at work

Put some toothpaste on your clit, inflate a balloon or something like that in pussy and tie your pussy lips to your feet with a bit of string that is just shorter than your straightened legs so that it tugs when you walk. You could also tie your nipples to your wrists so that you cannot extend your arms. If you are wearing trousers and a jumper no one will see!

Featured Threads

New Personals