29 f public toilet dares

humiligirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2014
I like them fairly disgusting, love licking up piss! open to ideas-command me!

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Go into a cubical near closing time and wait until the store closes, then when your locked in and have nothing else to do until morning cum again and again and again, cum atleast once in every cubicle and on every sink, any where you can within the toilets, cum rubbing your wet filthy pussy off any thing you can rub against wheather it be the edge of the cubicle door, the taps, the toilet brush until you get found in the morning.

And report back what you used and how filthy you got.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Please tell us more, likes dislikes limits?

The more we have to work with the more we can tune a dare just for you.

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Go to a fairly busy public toilet, you are to stand outside the ladies waiting for women to go in, as soon as someone goes in follow them inside and wait outside their cubicle, as soon as they walk out, walk inside leave the door open get down on your knees and lick the toilet seat clean, both sides. You are to do this with 10 women. If you are asked you are to tell them you love licking strangers piss and ask them if you can lick their pussy clean. You are not to refuse anyone that accepts.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Since the people who work retail have a hard enough job as it is, make their lives a bit easier by cleaning the toilets for them. Choice a bathroom that has at least 3 stalls and clean the top and bottom of every seat with your mouth, and if there's anything on the rim or just inside the bowl clean that off too.
If you're open to drinking your own piss, bring a bottle to rewet your mouth with (or just a bottle of water). This is not to get rid of the flavors of strangers' waste, but to allow to you do a better job cleaning.

PM if you liked my idea because I would love to play with such a piss-slut more :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Go to a fairly busy public toilet, you are to stand outside the ladies waiting for women to go in, as soon as someone goes in follow them inside and wait outside their cubicle, as soon as they walk out, walk inside leave the door open get down on your knees and lick the toilet seat clean, both sides. You are to do this with 10 women. If you are asked you are to tell them you love licking strangers piss and ask them if you can lick their pussy clean. You are not to refuse anyone that accepts.
Itd be awesome if you did this and sent a report here for us all to read..

20hints

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2014
pizza

You will order pizza. When you answer the door you will be in heels and G-string. You will invite him or her and ask them if they will pee in your mouth so you can eat your meal. If they refuse you must find someone to me in your mouth before you eat and get dressed. Once you are used like a toilet you may eat your pizza. After you are done eating write a detail report and pm me. Once that is all done you may get dressed.

Featured Threads

New Personals