suballen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2018
Warning, Long Post!

Hello!
I’m a 29 year old switch from the east coast of the USA, as you may have guessed I’m seeking a mistress. I’m new to this site however I’m not new to the lifestyle, I’ve been a switch for about 2 years.

Kinks/Limits –
I absolutely love edging/orgasm denial. I loved being teased by women until I’m begging to cum and my balls ache. I also like it when my mistress gets a little rough with me when teasing (light ballbusting is ok). I also have a lot of other kinks so feel free to ask but tease/denial is a major one right now. I don’t have many limits but I will not do anything too extreme. No bathroom play, no marks, no permanent damage, no needles, and nothing illegal.

You –
Female! Sorry guys but at this time I’m only looking for women to serve. Age/race/and body type does not matter to me as long as you’re comfortable with yourself.

What I’m looking for –
Online only! At this time I’m not looking for 24/7 or TPE. I work nights and usually have my mornings free so European and Western time zones are not an issue for me. I prefer to communicate on Skype however I do have kik as well. While I do not want to jump on cam right away I will be on cam the majority of the time we are together. I have no problem with you using voice only while controlling me, however I expect you to verify that you really are a woman. Face is always optional when on cam and you probably won’t ever see mine.

The way I’m expecting this to go –
If interested send me a message on here. Then we can move to Skype and chat a little on there to see if we’re compatible. After that maybe a voice call and verification, then we can play. If both of us enjoy this we could turn it into a regular/long term thing.

Thanks for reading, Hope to hear from someone special!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals