30 F for a F Newbie/Sub

Snowysarahjo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2016
First off sorry for the multiple posts. I didn't know exactly what I wanted and my phone has been a piece, grrr. This is updated from previous post.

Hi. I'm Sarah and am very new to this site. I am looking for a female Newbie/Sub on kik. Yes it says I am bi. I am currently in a relationship with a guy but still would love to explore my mistress/sub side with another female. Please respond to this post or send me a private message and I will send you my kik name. Would love to answer any and all questions so you feel comfortable with the relationship that we start.

I have recently realized that I want a newbie/sub and not a slave. I'm not into pain and disrespect. I want a female who I can pick clothes out for and tell what to wear and in some cases what not to wear :). I want a female to model for me and pose for me. I do give light punishments if needed. I am very softcore compared to most Dom's and feel like I am good for someone just getting into being a sub. Please please ask any questions that you have. It takes time to find the right Dom and Sub for each individual person.

Talk soon!

Sarah

Featured Threads

New Personals