30 F looking for a F sub/slave.

Snowysarahjo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2016
Hi. I'm Sarah and am very new to this site. I am looking for a female sub/slave on kik. Yes it says I am bi. I am currently in a relationship with a guy but still would love to explore my mistress/slave side with another female. Please respond to this post or send me a private message and I will send you my kik name. Would love to answer any and all questions so you feel comfortable with the relationship that we start.

Talk soon!

Sarah

Last edited:

Snowysarahjo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2016
Really?

Are you really this dumb or are you just playing dumb on the site. Clearly you missed the part about looking for a female (although stated multiple times) and the part about me being in a relationship with a guy.

We are all dumber for having had to see your post and I award you no points.

Sarah

Sirdrip

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2014
Are you really this dumb or are you just playing dumb on the site. Clearly you missed the part about looking for a female (although stated multiple times) and the part about me being in a relationship with a guy.

Sarah

Greatest reply on this site simply because of the Billy Madison reference

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
What is the Billy Madison reference?

Really???

Quote from the movie:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Featured Threads

New Personals