31 sissy sub looking for homewrecking mistress and more.

Sissynick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2015
Hi everyone, my name is Nick, I am 31 years old from UK. Just to let you all know I am very bad at writing these so I'll do my best. I am looking for a Mistress who is interested in chatting and getting know each other.

I am interested in feminization, self bondage, humiliation, chastity, pain and most importantly homewrecking. For people who don't know what homewrecking is, it is when you potentially do things that risk you getting caught by my wife. I can discuss this further if you would like.

I have a fair amount of toys including chastity, handcuffs, clover clamps, electronic time release padlocks and so much more.

I am happy to send picture (no face at first, maybe after trust is built) ideally I would like to chat on Kik but open to other platforms so just let me know.

I am looking for some who is genuine and down to earth aswell. Even if you just want to chat about homewrecking and things please let me know as always looking for friends aswell.

So if you would like to chat, please feel free to DM here or on Kik at sissynick

Thanks

Nick

Featured Threads

New Personals