32/Mistress seeks any age/female sub (very strict)

MistressVictoria30

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2015
My name is Victoria, I am 32 and have been involved in this lifestyle for a while. I started out as a sub before realizing that my true the calling was being a Dom. I made the switch about 4 years ago and have had a few online subs since then. I am currently looking for a FEMALE sub that is willing to commit to the lifestyle, all too often lately I have had gone through the whole vetting process, come to an understanding of what is expected of each of us, limits, wants, desires, etc. Then after about a week, they fall of the face of the Earth, no, this isn't working out for me, no, can we scale back on the tasks, no, nothing. Pure silence.

So now that you know what I am looking for from you, let me detail my likes and limits:
Likes - in no particular order:
1) Control, I want to ability to control everything (clothing, orgasms (probably my favorite thing to control), etc.)
2) Humiliation/degradation
3) Hidden public
4) Infantilism
5) Bondage
6) Anything else you are into that is not one of my limits.

Limits:
1) Scat / poop
2) Permanent
3) Illegal
4) Incest

What I expect of you:
1) Respect, you respect me I will respect you
2) Honesty, if you are honest with me I will be honest with you
3) To be obeyed - if I ask you to do something (provided it is within our mutual limits) I expect it to be done
4) Submission, as I said earlier I am looking for someone to submit to the lifestyle, not someone that wants me to tell them what to do for a day or two and then disappear

If you think you may fit the profile above please PM me and we can discuss further in detail, I am open to trial periods as long as when you/or I are ready to call it quits we are honest and open with each other and communicate that.

I promise that if you become my new sub I will care for your wants, needs and desires, within my limits, while caring for my own wants, needs and desires within your limits.

Mistress V.

Featured Threads

New Personals