32 submissive female seeks master

Sarahfisher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2024
Hi there :)

I am a 32 submissive female slut who is looking for a dominate master to completely control me.

I have 2 toys, both can be accessed by an app. One is an insert that can be inserted for public discreet play.

I love having tasks to complete and send videos to my master for his approval.

Send me a message. Sarah.fisher1233

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

I am a 32 submissive female slut who is looking for a dominate master to completely control me.

I have 2 toys, both can be accessed by an app. One is an insert that can be inserted for public discreet play.

Whatever that name you left in the last sentence you didn’t actually list what messenger it goes to.

Also since you’re possibly new. Dominate is the verb. Dominant is the noun or adjective.
I am a dominant. Or I am a dominant person. I like to dominate subs.

Knecht2014

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2023
Hi there, I train slaves via kik, very descret and with many years of experience. I can turn you into the perfect slave and no one will know. I will give you tasks throughout the day and control any aspects of your life you offer me. Send me a message if you want to know more.

Knecht2014

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2023
I usually don't train male slaves but Kik me at knecht2014 if you want to talk

Boyhampson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2024
Glasgow

Add love to help you out

Boyhampson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2024
Glasgow
Hi there, I train slaves via kik, very descret and with many years of experience. I can turn you into the perfect slave and no one will know. I will give you tasks throughout the day and control any aspects of your life you offer me. Send me a message if you want to know more.
Add love to know more

Akalankap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2024

Hi are you still looking ? Add me on telegram @Sandaru_1995

MasterOfPU

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2024

Can I be your master ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals