Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Well, hello there. It's me again 😈

I'm a 33 year old black guy from London who fancies himself as quite the nerd 🤓 I'm also a Dom with 8 years of Kink experience online and IRL under my belt as well as a laundry list of lovely fetishes including Hypno, Corruption, Hucow and a MEAN Breeding fetish as well as a borderline animalistic lust for Big Girls 🥰

My fetishes include, but are not limited to DDLG, Edging, Body Writing, Humiliation, Rules, Routine, Hidden Public, TPE, Lactation, Orgasm Control and so much more 😈 (get the full list on DMs) I also have this neat way of putting a Subject under by taking whatever videos my Subject sends of our "Playtimes" and splicing them with Hypno images and audio to create her own personalised files 😎

My only limits are Scat, Puke, Blood, Permanent Bodily Harm

Looking for a long-term online Sub to put under my control and corrupt who's just as kinky as me, if not more and isn't shy about it*. Bonus if you're Chubby, BBW, SSBBW or anything in-between

DM me or hit me up on Kik (DarkSkinDemonKing) Snap (drkskndmnkng90) or Telegram (also drkskndmnkng90) and we'll get to know each other and see if we're compatible...then we can play 😉

Sayonara, and remember...

"Everyone has a beast inside. Let's see if yours plays well with mine"

*Will be asking for pics and vids of our Playtimes (Only when you're comfortable and face is not a requirement) If that's not your bag, then you probably shouldn't message me

Reactions: Xxxsophiexxxr

Ity_.Error

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2023
Well, hello there. It's me again 😈

I'm a 33 year old black guy from London who fancies himself as quite the nerd 🤓 I'm also a Dom with 8 years of Kink experience online and IRL under my belt as well as a laundry list of lovely fetishes including Hypno, Corruption, Hucow and a MEAN Breeding fetish as well as a borderline animalistic lust for Big Girls 🥰

My fetishes include, but are not limited to DDLG, Edging, Body Writing, Humiliation, Rules, Routine, Hidden Public, TPE, Lactation, Orgasm Control and so much more 😈 (get the full list on DMs) I also have this neat way of putting a Subject under by taking whatever videos my Subject sends of our "Playtimes" and splicing them with Hypno images and audio to create her own personalised files 😎

My only limits are Scat, Puke, Blood, Permanent Bodily Harm

Looking for a long-term online Sub to put under my control and corrupt who's just as kinky as me, if not more and isn't shy about it*. Bonus if you're Chubby, BBW, SSBBW or anything in-between

DM me or hit me up on Kik (DarkSkinDemonKing) Snap (drkskndmnkng90) or Telegram (also drkskndmnkng90) and we'll get to know each other and see if we're compatible...then we can play 😉

Sayonara, and remember...

"Everyone has a beast inside. Let's see if yours plays well with mine"

*Will be asking for pics and vids of our Playtimes (Only when you're comfortable and face is not a requirement) If that's not your bag, then you probably shouldn't message me

Hello

Fertil cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2023
Soy una vaca tetona que busca pertenecer a una granja donde me puedan cuidar y criar.

Mis problemas hijo:
HUvaca
cria
Impregnación
Medicamentos para la fertilidad
Hiper Embarazo
hormonas de crecimiento

Featured Threads

New Personals