34M Deployed soldier looking for online female submissive

Mantle4Real

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2014
Hello out there in D/S land.

My name is Matt. I'm a 34 year old dominant/masculine man who is interested in corresponding with a sweet, submissive, eager to please female. I have experience in both online and in person D/S relationships and enjoy most aspects of it. Some of my interests include:

flirting
Writing assignments
picking out outfits for public and private use
strict schedules to keep your mind occupied throughout the day
check ins
orgasm denial/forced orgasms
And the one that scares some girls off: I have a crying fetish. It's something I don't HAVE to have but REALLY turns me on.

As for me:

I'm 5'8 170 pound athletic/military build, strong/rugged look. I'm NOT a pretty boy. I'd rate my looks a 7/10. I'm extremely confident and have been on 3 combat tours now. This current deployment is a joke and I'm stationed on camp cupcake (kudos to anyone who knows where I'm referring to).

I can use KIK or I have a cool chat program that uses wifi so you don't have to give me your number for us to text back and forth. I would rather go nice and slow and make this a long term thing rather than push too fast and scare you off. I don't believe in rushing. Let's talk and see if we are a fit for each other before I start bossing you around :)

By the way, it's veterans day weekend so if you don't hit me up it pretty much means you are unpatriotic and quite possibly a member of the taliban.....I'm kidding of course.

Mantle4Real

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2014
Recent action

I originally posted this ad in November and forgot all about it. In the past 2 days I've had 3 replies and it's been quite nice :) Thank you ladies, including the one that just basically said Hi :)

Featured Threads

New Personals