38M Dom for younger newbe sub willing to learn.

Master321st

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,

I am looking for a female sub who needs to learn more about this lifestyle. I am experienced in real life but also online, my professional life right now, makes that for me it's easier now to find an online relationship but I am open for it to become real if we both have the patience and the desire to go further.

I am very much into control and obedience, so if you want to be a brat, it's ok but I hope you will expect that if you want to learn, you will have to accept your punishments. I also understand that if I want you to give me your most precious thing (your total submition), I will have to make you feel completely safe, so I won't push you and I will be as patient as you need me to be to make you feel comfortable with me. I will take things slow and I will enjoy every little step my sub will make, making her do new things every day...

If you like discovering new things, if you like exploring your body and your limits, if you don't mind feeling degraded while being with your Dom, if you need someone to follow and make you forget about your undecissions and fears, if you have many kinks but you are kinda afraid or shy to make them come true... I am probably what you need.

I have a huge imagination, I love creating new situations and ideas, I love using my imagination to find new ways to punish and degrade you to the point you deserve.

Obviously, you must be open to do some tasks, and follow some rules I will give you, those rules will depend of you and the way you need me to be with you in order to achieve the goals I will stablish for you. Also, I won't need to many pictures at the beggining if you don't feel comfortable with that, but at least some proofs that you are real and a little bit of how you look like will be apreciated.

As for limits, we will definitely discuss those of each other, and once agreed to, I will always respect yours. If there are limits you are not as sure of, we can discuss those and work out if they are soft or hard limits as well.

I am only interested in serious replies. You don't have to be experienced, just serious and willing to take a chance to explore with me.

If you are still interested, you can leave a message here, or you can add me on instagram: master321st or discord: FrankM#9686

Thank you for reading,

Frank.

Featured Threads

New Personals