39 years, completely inexperienced, looking for an extremely strict and sadistic Mistress.

bjoern

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
I am not picky regarding fetishes. It's completely up to you what we try. All I crave is a feeling of humiliation and degradation.
I want this to be kind off a no limit thing when it comes to fetishes. I will trust you that you don't want me to commit social suicide, cause permanent harm to me or ask for something illegal. But if you order me to piss my pants right where I am I don't want to be worried about the people around me but instead be thankful as I know it could be much worse.

I want to know that you feel great pleasure when you make me cry in shame or beg for mercy. At the same time I want to be able to joke around with you. When you spot fear in my eyes you don't feel pity – it turns you on and encourages you to dig even deeper.
You at times punish me for no reason, just cause you feel like it. I would never dare to disobey. But if I ever try you would threaten to expose me and force me to obey anyway.

You don't want me to spend hours each day serving you or devote my entire everyday life to you. You accept that I have a girl friend and can't realistically stay chaste for you, still you control my sex life as far as possible.

You don't care that I am new to this, never wore panties or diapers, am an anal virgin, never ate my own cum, drank my pee or did anything of those other nasty things I read in stories or on message boards. That's no reason for you to start things slow. Instead you make me regret ever writing that ad within minutes after I submitted to you.

And last but not least – I AM NOT your slave just because you read my thread on some message board. We exchange some messages first to see if we fit together and only then you can decide if you want to make me yours. ;)

If anyone sees herself in what I wrote I'd be more than happy to hear from you soon. ;)

PS
English (obviously) isn't my native language and regarding my age it's not likely that I will improve a lot on that matter. So if what you read hurts your eyes I may not be a good match for you. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals