Kinks
Very open minded

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
Okay, a little bit about me to start with.

I'm 41 and in the UK. I've been mostly sub my whole life, but now I'm looking for my own sub to toy with. I think that having served as a sub myself gives me an understanding of what you'd want as a sub to me.

I'm pretty open minded so my likes list is long and growing. My hard no list is:
Pee
Scat
body marks
ruining your life, your family and personal life come first (this is meant to be enjoyable for all involved!)

Kik would be our primary method of contact but emails would be used too. I'd like to be in regular contact, but this isn't a full time job and we all need days off some times. Saying that, I do like rules and I'd expect them to be followed at all times, even on days that we don't speak. I do like reports to be written too.

A little about you
I have no preference on age or body type, I'm only interested in the way you think. I'm looking for somebody who's open minded and enjoys pleasing me. I expect honesty at all times. If you've not been able to complete a task then you must tell me so that I can decide on a suitable punishment. Honesty is important!

I would like photos and videos from you if possible though I respect that may be a limit and am still happy to play without them.

Please let me know your likes and limits. I will try to build tasks and rules around your likes, I will never touch your hard limits, and I may tease a bit on your softer limits over time (but not push them too hard).

So, if you think I could be a good owner for you drop me a Kik at KevJackson1980 and tell me a little about yourself. Let's see if we could be a good match.

Featured Threads

New Personals