a guy?

patheticwrm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2008
hull

Yes I would and in fact I have. The humiliation of this was immense for me. Due to changes in circumstance I wouldnt again. I only go online now and alone.

brianDwk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2008
do you reccommend doing it or would you say it is not a good idea

patheticwrm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2008
hull
individual

That depends on the individual. I certainly would have done it again. I didnt like being penetrated by a man, but the feeling of being inferior and having to amuse my Mistress was what it was about for me.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I don't consider myself anything other than 5% bi. I don't play with guys on their own, and don't see it as sex. Cumming deep in a straight guys ass is a power thing for me, not sexual. especially in front of their wives. It emasculates them and asserts my position as alpha male.

always.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2008
My slave has, pretty persistently, asked me about this & if I will ever make him do this sort of thing as a punishment but he seems a little too eager for it to be a punishment, I think he's just a little bi-curious but wants to be forced into it so that he doesnt have to admit that he's curious; I wont let him have this satisfaction. Though, it would amuse me.. but I would have to search a long time to find a guy that I would trust or want touching my slave.

Saxon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2008
I have thought about it occasionally, but when it comes to the crunch I think I would have to have a pretty special Mistress and a good relationship with them to allow it to progress to that stage....

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Yes, my mistress enjoys that I am bi-sexual, and I just want to please her. If she wants me to submit to another guy then I shall do so.

brown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2009
Am a cool guy

My slave has, pretty persistently, asked me about this & if I will ever make him do this sort of thing as a punishment but he seems a little too eager for it to be a punishment, I think he's just a little bi-curious but wants to be forced into it so that he doesnt have to admit that he's curious; I wont let him have this satisfaction. Though, it would amuse me.. but I would have to search a long time to find a guy that I would trust or want touching my slave.

hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishment for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishment for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

If you ask me this is disturbingly underspelled, overbearing, and out-of-topic... :eek:

Single

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2009
lol

hell yeah. i'd do it if my mistress asked me too. i'd let him do w.e. she asked him to do to me.. and i'm straight.. idk, its just i'm obediant and want to please my mistress so bad.

Featured Threads

New Personals