A little about my kink

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Hi all, I have been around on this site for a while and have decided to share my kink of which I don't fully understand, I am quite a shy person until I feel horny, I have a fascination with being watched and controlled on webcam although I feel really humiliated when doing it especially if I am being watched by a female, I am in no way a "slave" and do not profess to being one, I guess I am a shy exhibitionist but only when horny. Some time ago I got involved in a blackmail thread on here of which I enjoyed but didn't really lead anywhere.

I am seeking someone (Ideally female but not essential as I know how difficult it is to find a female), who enjoy's watching embarrassed men to PM me so I can give a better description of my kink and hopefully they can have some fun with me.

I am not looking for someone who just wishes to watch me masturbate and never to be seen again!!

I appreciate this is quite vague but am struggling to explain it fully, should you think you would be into this / me then please drop me a PM so I explain better.

Featured Threads

New Personals