A long discussion

ryan22nd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2010
So last night Mistress and I were talking about many things.

the most significant item discussed was a new task that involves getting my wife to insert a dildo into my sissy hole. I cannot coach her into doing i must ask her. this is something i have never done before and genuinely scares me.

Everyday now i am required to send Mistress a daily photograph of me in panties. This has been done for the last 3 days.
To ensure that each days picture is unique and taken on that day a code has been issued the day prior and must be included in the picture. Today's code for example is Sissy Bitch. Mistress requires a picture of my current un-chastitied clity in both flaccid and swollen states, within the panties. This to teach me better control.

Mistress has said that all my pictures and perhaps videos are going to uploaded on-line for public viewing. My full details may also accompany them.

I have been awarded a punishment of no blow jobs for a week, following failure to perform orally as requested by my mistress.

A questionnaire with all my personal contact information may be taken at some point.

In addition a profile of all my measurements may be taken and published.

Rules were reaffirmed and associated punishments laid down.

A full body waxing seems inevitable.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Featured Threads

New Personals