United States (West of the Rockies)

shadew21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 1, 2013
19 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

My dom Philosophy: Relations are a give and take. One can not take all before the other gives in. This goes for both sides of the coin, the dom and the slave.

Personal about me: I am a dominant and have been one for a few years. I am a college student, however, it is summer, so there is a lot of free time. Some of my hobbies are playing videos, watching anime, training my dogs, and learning science. I am also a type one diabetic, however, that does not effect my capabilities as a dom. I am also a writer or attempting to be one.

Me as a dominant: As I said I have been a dominant for a few years now. I have experienced a lot and have become a very open minded person through it all. This mean I am very acceptable of many interests, fetishes, and people. I like most things as there is very little I don't like. That will all be listed in my limits down below along with my likes. I am very flexible and patient with many situations or times in general. I understand when problems arise and time needs to be taken away or if you are not available all the time because of work or you can only do things at a certain time I am able to work all around it. I am a caring person who tries to establish a bond between the slave and dominant in the relation. I can be strict and laid back at the same time. When I am strict it is about rules and/or punishments usually. In contrast, when I am laid back it is when we are chatting or we are having fun together. I can be both or just one. It all just depends on whom I have and how I feel.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for someone very specifically. However, this does not mean you should not apply if you are not like that. I am looking for a baby/pet. My goal would be they were both, however, one of them would be fine. I really want a baby abdl because I am getting back into the daddy/baby scheme as I see these are some of the most bonding relations and have a lot of trust built into them. Plus I like being the one looked up to and having the control over that person almost completely.
For the pet setting I would like someone who was loyal, willing, and wanting to please. I would like for them to be a kitty or puppy. The main thing for this is they are into pet play and dedicated. It does not differ much from the abdl scene for what I am looking for.
Now for both I want the person to be serious about doing what they do and not just leave after a day or week. I would like to have a long lasting relation that we could both support each other on and have fun with. It is an ideal idea that I would like to make reality having a long term person.

What we would do:
For a normal slave we would do typically what ever suits your likes and mine. The every day norm of the thing and chat typically about how things are and what not. Then we would have our play time and have fun.

For a baby we would have our play time and chat time still, but we would also our baby time. This would be included through out conversation time and play time, but we would have more baby things to do. For example, we would have changing your diaper time or talking about the baby, feeding time, coloring time, and all sorts of things like that.

For a pet we would have again our play time where you acted as a pet and did your normal tasks. We would chat also, but we would then have little pet assignments like eating from a dish, humping, chewing, licking, and play things we would do. Then we would also incorporate normal other likes.

If you are both then we would play both styles, but more focus on the baby side of things. The pet play would just expand the types of tasks we could do. It would actually combine things like for example, as a pet you could only use a diaper and be the same for baby, or babies teethe and so do pets, and other things. Also being both adds more loyalty and bond to the relation through the double need of ownership and support needed from both sides.

My likes: abdl, pet play, hypnosis, bondage, control, pain light or heavy, denial, rules, enema, anal, breast torture, pussy/clit torture, spankings, any form of public, humiliation/degradation, pics/cam, rope play, insertions, wedgies, reports, chatting, dressing someone, and many more things.

These should not discourage anyone from applying. If you don't have any of these it is fine because I still probably like it, its just I didn't remember to list it.

My limits:
illegal, actual pets, family, injury, permanent and anything you have as a limit.

Rules I could typically have:

Baby:
*call me daddy
*use your diaper for potty
*I dress you
* dress like baby
* Watch a kid show
* have "school" time

For a pet: * no toilet, besides poop
* eat out of dishes
* wear a collar
* walk like a pet
* beg for things
* sleep like a pet

These rules are not set in stone and are variable. They are just examples of what the rules could be or what I have done in the past.

Wrap up: Now I am not the greatest at making ads. Nothing on this ad should discourage you from applying. As I said I am very open and just because something isn't posted doesn't mean I don't like it. The focus of this ad is for an abdl/pet. Both would be the best. However, if you are not either of those you can still apply.

Extra: ***If you live in Arizona or near Arizona please put that in the message. I have been really wanting to meet someone or slave in my interests and try things in real life. It has been dream of mine for a long time and I would love to try it.***

Application Form:
Name*:
Age*:
Sex*:
Height:
Weight:
Likes*:
Limits*:
Slave experience*:
-experience if possible
Dominant experience*:
Switch Experience:
Timezone*:

What would you do as dom/slave or how would the relation work:*
Fetish: Pet or baby or none or other?
-pet type:
-age( for baby)
-both?

Random: What interests you? or anything else random about you...

Would you be willing to Include a Pic*:

On a Scale of (Lowest)1-10(Highest) How Active will you be able to be with me*:

Do You Have Toys*: If Yes Make a List please:

*= mandatory in the Application

* You can pm me through GD or kik me at shadowbolt13, kik is the preferred way of communication*

My email is [email protected]

I also have skype.

• Kinks:
above

• Experience:
above

• Limits:
above

shadew21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 1, 2013
I am near Tucson. the system for posting is an ad is confusing for me so I messed it up again. Though I wish I were near Halloween town.

Featured Threads

New Personals