a question from a sub

AussieBilly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2024
I came across this site when attempting to satisfy my curiousity. Some time back in a discussion with another older man the question about becoming more and more submissive as one gets older. Made me wonder if that is true, or is/was it only me.
Once upon a time many years ago I was taught how to successfully suck an older man's cock. For a couple reasons I believe I was at the time 5 or 6 years old and Harold, the 'older man' was 15 or 16. Question, do you think that lesson, or series of lessons, had an impact on my sex life through out the years?
Yes, during my adult life I have been hetro... although at times I've visited the city park after discovering it was the place for anonymous sex with men.
Now, many years later and having mostly my ability to climax, has to do with the aging body but not the mind, I find myself enjoying various types of kinky sex. Not, sad to say, active sex but true 'mind fucking'. Those kinds include chastity, D/s, FLR, femdom, chastity, spanking, self-bondage, panties, BCT... all without, again saddly, alone.
BTW... the spanking, one really can't do a good job by spanking oneself can one. The rest is books, magazines and other reading material.
The main question I'm asking is about a growing submissive trait. Is this normal for older men?
And having found this site I will certainly be following some of the threads on kinks I find interesting. All while wearing tight panties.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I came across this site when attempting to satisfy my curiousity. Some time back in a discussion with another older man the question about becoming more and more submissive as one gets older. Made me wonder if that is true, or is/was it only me.
Once upon a time many years ago I was taught how to successfully suck an older man's cock. For a couple reasons I believe I was at the time 5 or 6 years old and Harold, the 'older man' was 15 or 16. Question, do you think that lesson, or series of lessons, had an impact on my sex life through out the years?
Yes, during my adult life I have been hetro... although at times I've visited the city park after discovering it was the place for anonymous sex with men.
Now, many years later and having mostly my ability to climax, has to do with the aging body but not the mind, I find myself enjoying various types of kinky sex. Not, sad to say, active sex but true 'mind fucking'. Those kinds include chastity, D/s, FLR, femdom, chastity, spanking, self-bondage, panties, BCT... all without, again saddly, alone.
BTW... the spanking, one really can't do a good job by spanking oneself can one. The rest is books, magazines and other reading material.
The main question I'm asking is about a growing submissive trait. Is this normal for older men?
And having found this site I will certainly be following some of the threads on kinks I find interesting. All while wearing tight panties.
I’d recommend removing the under 18 content so you don’t get banned.

As far as your question. Normal
Is subjective to each person. I’m going into my 40s and have zero submissive thoughts or desires.

Featured Threads

New Personals