A Spanking to relieve anxiety

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I've had a lot of anxiety today. Mistress asked me what was the matter?

I told her I didn't know, but I had some really bad anxiety, and I thought it was because I was worried that I was going to do something wrong, and adding to that was the fact that I'd been such a good girl and hadn't been punished in several weeks. The only spanking I'd had are my regular Monday maintenance spankings I get each week.

So I asked Mistress if I could please get a spanking today. Not that I enjoy them, but instead-- the feeling of renewal and a fresh start after I get them.

She said "yes" and told me to bend over the arm of the couch like I always do. I'm always "ready" to be spanked or fucked as I am not allowed to be anything but naked below the waist at all times while we're at home.

One thing about Mistress is that she is very heavy handed and her spankings hurt me as bad as Daddy's, but somehow, hers are administered with such a different feeling. It's like each time her whip lands, it says "I love you/you are loved!

Daddy spanks me and it feels like he's saying "Ass back up babygirl, take your beating!"

Mistress made me know I got a spanking today! I'm in my room now, updating my diary. Looking forward to showing Daddy my new marks on my girly bottom!

Slave life is the best life!

Reactions: Rubbersub

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Sounds like you have a very attentive and loving mistress. Hope your Daddy enjoys your new marks as much as you do. Maybe he will add a few more for you so you can feel extra loved

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I wonder if a few ladies started a business, allowing men to pay a certain amount, they would arrive undress and bend over a bench say, with 5 at a time the others in line naked waiting... Women in sexy dress more or less carrying whips...With rules, the men are not allowed to speak, nor act out, they are there for punishment.