A Week in Chastity (Day 2)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
As I expected i'm getting used to the feeling of having my cage on 24/7, by the time I take it off it will probably feel weird not having it on. Last night went well again, I think I woke up twice naturally and then got a erection that made it hard (hehe... 'hard') to get back to sleep. I've read that its difficult to sleep with it on because you wake yourself up by having erections through the night. This completely hasn't happened to me yet, I might just not get erections through the night or this just isn't true.

I've been wearing it in public a lot now and I seem to just forget that i'm wearing it when i'm out, I've even been into uni with it on but it wasn't uncomfortable and I don't think anyone would have noticed it. I am still a little bit self conscious with it on though, mainly because I feel like i'm walking slightly strange still and when i'm sitting down and I stand up, I feel like people might notice. But once it feels normal to me, this feeling should go away.

So I'm now on my third day (which actually means I've been denying myself for six days now, but only two of them were in chastity), it's probably going to be much the same as yesterday because i'm not doing anything different, just going into uni and then maybe walking around the town. So if I don't post again tomorrow it's because I had nothing interesting to say.

Featured Threads

New Personals