A Week in Chastity (Day 5)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Well, i'm five days in, so only two more to go after today! This morning was the first time the device has really caused me any trouble sleeping, nothing bad, I just woke up an hour early and couldn't go back to sleep because I was straining against my cage to much, and it's not really all that comfortable when that happens :p

Yesterday I did my presentation in front of a group of mostly girls, I actually kind of wanted them to notice I was in chastity but I don't think any of them did, but still I got quite a buzz from doing that!

Other than that yesterday was another uneventful day, I was just at home for the majority of the day so nothing really happened. I stayed up quite late and went to bed straight away so I didn't have time to practice with my buttplug so I might do that tonight unless i'm tired again. To punish myself for not using my buttplug I slept naked (as usual) with my curtains open and with my clothes far away so when I got up I would need to walk past the window multiple times wearing nothing but my chastity device. I live next to a block of flats that can see straight into my room, so no doubt someone saw me.

Featured Threads

New Personals