A Week in Chastity (Day 8)

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
First of all I would like to say, sorry this post has been late, but I've been really busy with my work at uni and really haven't had time to do much else. Today would have actually been day 9 or 10 but I was only in chastity for the full 7 days. Anyway below is the events of what happened on the 7th day.

I woke up quite early and had to wait until 11 o'clock to make sure I had done the full 7 days. After that I unlocked myself and used my buttplug to help me orgasm extra hard. After a while of this I was contemplating going into chastity again but I think I have decided that the next time I do this I want to do it with my girlfriend acting as my keyholder, although that might be a while because I don't know if she would be into that. But although it was fun, it just seemed a bit wrong doing it myself when it would be better to have someone else share in the experience and tease you while you are locked. Also it would take away from the awkwardness a little bit because if you had to explain why you was in chastity for some reason you could say its because your girlfriend is into it rather than just 'I'm a loser who puts himself in chastity' sort of thing.

I also read that smaller chastity devices can be better for boys so maybe next time I'll experiment with getting a smaller cage. But more research needs to go into this.

Featured Threads

New Personals