A Work in Progress

jessicandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 7, 2015
I am currently in the process of rewriting this ad. Your suggestions on formatting or clarity are greatly appreciated.

28/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am a teacher, living in the Eastern (US) time zone, who really can't "play" locally. I go to a club in a large metropolitan area about four hours away from my home two-to-four times a year for real-life outlets and "make do" with cam slaves the rest of the time. I am usually available in the afternoons after school and On the normal school holidays when I'm not out with friends or doing the things that "normal" people do. I like to have fun with my friends, subs included, and I want a sharp division between chat/play with my subs and tasks/scenes.

As a Mistress, I am picky, demanding, and believe that male slaves (though not men, in general) are genetically unable to be completely pleasing to a woman. So if you already know that you are a pathetic, poorly endowed specimen of manhood, then you will be ahead of the game. I fully respect limits and diligently work to make sure that tasks and scenes are tailored to your abilities and preferences, but what I say goes.

Persons applying for my consideration will be

• interested in something more than a fap session
  • patient--boys pestering Madam is frowned upon
  • interested in becoming a slave for the long term--six months or more
  • 18+. The closer to your eighteenth birthday, the better in my book: I will have to break you of fewer bad habits. (Inexperience is not only not a bar to applying, it is more of a requirement.)
  • able to read and follow directions
  • slim but not skinny-though love handles are kind of cute
  • hairless from the neck down or be willing to become and remain so (more interested in torso and crotch than arms and legs)
  • willing and eager to learn to serve a Mistress within his limits wholeheartedly, enthusiastically, and without question
  • excited about my likes or be interested in learning to enjoy my likes as listed in below (no exceptions)
  • willing to talk extensively so that I get to know you before you start to send pics or get on cam. (I may send tasks and ask for written reports before any pic or cam takes place.)
  • willing to appear on webcam for training sessions at least two times per week
  • willing to do daily tasks, provide proof (or reports), and complete assignments within their limits when required

If you’re interested, send me a well written, thoughtful PM. I will review your likes and limits and read your past posts (if any) before responding. If I don't see how we could be a good fit from your likes and limits, I probably will not respond.

I respond to and review interesting applications and messages when and how I see fit. I receive a lot of correspondence and it's not unusual for me to ignore impertinent or brief, begging messages.

Likes: leashed and collared boys, limited chastity, cum control, cum denial, CBT, anal, semi-public, spanking, pain

Dislikes: disobedient boys, scat, poo, blood, family, stupidity

Featured Threads

New Personals