abdl?

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
recently ive been getting more and more interested in abdl, and i was wondering how many others are into this and what advice can be given to a beginner?

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
well I'm into it and have been for a couple years, though I'm not an expert I'd say I'm pretty experienced none the less. as for advice for beginners uhm that would probably be getting some simple supplies so for instance if you are a little you might want to look into buying items to fit the age you like to play. As an example I like to play very young (between 1-3) or a sort of 5-6 year old that still isn't potty trained type of rp is also nice so simple supplies for me would be adult diapers a couple cheep baby toys (such as a rattle and maybe one of those teething rings) and maybe a baby bottle.

There are more fetish type toys/items you can get but these are fairly pricey so especially if you don't know for certain how interested you are in abdl I'd suggest getting more simple items first just to see if you like playing with/using them. After all it would really suck to say spend 300 dollars or more just for you to notice that this isn't exactly what you wanted.

Beyond that my only other real suggestions are to find someone experienced to fill in for your opposite role (IE if you're a little the opposite would be a big) in doing so you can ensure that you and your partner have a much safer and more relaxed time during your sessions.

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
im interested in being a little and i already am very child like in my personality. i have bottles and i think dummys that i got from my local pound shop.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
mmm well what age range would you like to play as? I'm assuming from bottles you mean baby bottles so if we assume you like to play that age range than you should pick up a pack of disposable adult diapers/nappies and some form of baby toy. Even if you aren't planning on using the diapers it will help you get into character plus if you're like me then you'll simply enjoy wearing them.

Beyond that just finding someone responsible and experience to be your big is about all you'll need to get started once you get a feel for the fetish you'll want to start looking into products meant for adult babies such as baby style diapers in adult sizes, swim pants, and adult sized onsies.

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
i like the ages between 4 and 6. so still having to wear diapers but in prosess of potty training. ive been looking into diapers but find it difficult to find affordable ones in my size as im not a small lass

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
mmm yeah it can be pretty hard to find affordable diapers

well beyond that you might want to try and find a very cute childish dress as well as maybe some childish panties (you know ones that are either frilly but not sexy or have cartoon characters on them).

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
I have some with a cartoon frog on them but will keep a look out for others

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
mmm yeah that would work, ultimately the biggest and most important thing is that you feel like you're a child so even if it isn't super childish or anything like that as long as you personally feel like a little kid when wearing them then it's fine.

DarkXtecy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 24, 2014
in my dark mind
and lets not forget..them pacifiers XD i am not much in to diaper and stuff...but i am curious about adult lactation XD

Featured Threads

New Personals