About My Kinks//BDSM

Calcifer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2013
This post is all about my ever-changing kinks and BDSM preferences :) Since I am a dominant switch, I'll touch on my kinks as a dom and my kinks as a sub.

As a dom, my biggest kink is having varying degrees of control over my subs. Obviously, this depends on the sub (some of you are willing to give up complete control, others are not). My ideal sub will be honest, and do everything she can to please me.
It turns me on to hear about how my sub is struggling to do what I ask of her. Call me a sadist, but I love to hear my sub's humiliation at failing to follow my orders. I don't want a sub who fails orders because she wants me to punish her. What I do like, though, is a sub who asks me to please punish her for screwing up, even though I know she did her best.
On the other hand, it would also be fun to control my sub against her will (but only for girls who want this sort of blackmail-level control). She would follow my orders and be punished because she has no choice (of course, she consents to this beforehand).
Things that I enjoy doing with my subs (within their likes/limits):
- Bondage tasks
- Penetration
- Pain/Discomfort
- Verbal Abuse/Dirty Talk
- Doing small things to please me
- Writing fantasies or reports for me to read
- Humiliation (private, public, or hidden public)
- Orgasm/Bathroom Control
- Control of Daily Activities
- Risk of Public Exposure

As a sub, the most important thing is that I am submitting to a strong female who knows how to control me. I want to feel forced to please her, and to do anything she wants. It turns me on to be forced to do things that I don't want to do (while hard limits are respected). Forced submission is really big for me :) Submission isn't something that I give freely to any woman. If she wants my submission, she needs to take it from me. Almost anything can turn me on if I know that I'm doing it against my will to please a woman who has control over me.
Some things that I enjoy doing with a domme (as long as it pleases her):
- Bondage tasks
- Oral/Anal Penetration
- Pee/Cum Play
- CBT/Nipple Torture
- Ass/Breasts/Cunt/Foot Worship
- Partialism (random body part worship)
- Verbal Abuse/Dirty Talk
- Doing small things to please her
- Writing fantasies or reports for her to read
- Humiliation (private, public, or hidden public)
- Orgasm/Bathroom Control
- Control of Daily Activities
- Risk of Public Exposure

Featured Threads

New Personals