Act of submission - Seeking Doms and subs (all genders) for a fun discord group

jr_mt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

I want to try something a little different that can hopefully get as many people involved as possible. Each day a simple task is set and any and all subs can have a got at it. Those subs can then choose to report back (whether by text, pictures or videos) on their success at the task (or you can just do the task in the privacy of your own life and tell no one) - this will be viewable to any and all doms/dommes who are interested.

Over time, doms/dommes can suggest tasks for future daily tasks and we may even expand to include more than one task per day.

How does this work? I have set up a discord server (https://discord.gg/mfdxs8B). We have a channel where the task for each day is set and then a channel for all the subs to report back in.
The idea is to build a bit of community also, so feel free to drop in and just chat. There is no requirement for you to complete any tasks (or if you do, you don't have to report back).
If you have any questions or are unsure, just drop me a message and I'll walk you through it

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
Be careful, this user collects photos of your id and then removes you from his group.

jr_mt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2020
Hey - I've dropped you a PM. I think you got caught up in some cleaning up on inactive members by mistake. So sorry about that.
I've unbanned you from the server. You're welcome to rejoin - and you can see that there's plenty of people in there chatting (so there is no habit of randomly banning people).

Feel free to reply to my PM and we can chat if needed

Featured Threads

New Personals