additional punishment wanted

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I was given a task by my owner and refused to perform it.

Sirs punishment was to spank my cunt 50 times. No orgasms for a week. And my first pee of the day to be in the shower.

I would like to ask if others feel this is adequate.

I would ask you to look at my albums and humiliate me for the next week too. I intend to edge at least twice a day during the week, your comments will remind me of my place.

Please held me make up for my disobedience.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
What was your original task?
Why did you refuse to perform it?

Your punishment should a modified version of the original task, in a form which you will be able to accomplish it without refusal!

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Reason for refusal

What was your original task?
Why did you refuse to perform it?

Your punishment should a modified version of the original task, in a form which you will be able to accomplish it without refusal!

The task was to sit in a chair wearing my underwear and a pair of shorts for ten hours, following a full breakfast.

I was told not to leave the seat. but to edge every hour, and play with my nipples while reflecting what I was.

I was told that when I needed the bathroom, I had a choice, to obey sir and soil myself, and remain in the seat for the duration of the time. This would be rewarded by Sir allowing me to orgasm.

Or to crawl to the bathroom, on uncooked rice, and return. By choosing the latter, I would have to deny myself orgasms for a week, and piss in the shower every morning.

I decided, that ten hours was too long to spend sitting in a chair, and I was not keen on soiling myself.

Comments invited.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The task was to sit in a chair wearing my underwear and a pair of shorts for ten hours, following a full breakfast.

I was told not to leave the seat. but to edge every hour, and play with my nipples while reflecting what I was.

I was told that when I needed the bathroom, I had a choice, to obey sir and soil myself, and remain in the seat for the duration of the time. This would be rewarded by Sir allowing me to orgasm.

Or to crawl to the bathroom, on uncooked rice, and return. By choosing the latter, I would have to deny myself orgasms for a week, and piss in the shower every morning.

I decided, that ten hours was too long to spend sitting in a chair, and I was not keen on soiling myself.

Comments invited.

Since you refused to remain seated for the 10 hour period and you did not want to soil yourself, your punishment will meet your desires.

You will perform the same task that Sir had set for you -- after a full breakfast you will wear your underwear and shorts. The punishment will be you must edge every 15 minutes and "play with your nipples while reflecting what you are!" However, instead of sitting in a chair for 10 hours, you are required to
STAND for 20 hours continuously! You may NOT sit, lean, bend over, lie down or in any other way deviate from a standing position. If you desperately need to pee or shit, you WILL strip completely naked and perform your bathroom task outside (you may choose a secluded place in your yard) while STANDING! You may NOT squat or bend over -- you must piss or shit while STANDING with legs spread and your hands on both hips!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Uhhu.... About that...

Assuming piss and scat isnt a limit my suggestion would be that your punishment is to lay in a bath semi filled with water until such a time as you piss and shit, you will do this while wearing tight underwear and tight trousers/shorts. After you have done that you are free to wash off using cold water only, AND no orgasms or touching your pussy for one week. No sexual stimulation whatsoever. Your master is permitted to use you (either on cam or IRL, whatever you have) but it cant involve your pussy in anyway except for spanking, clamping etc... your asshole becomes your new pussy.

20 hours is ridiculous.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Hi Shadowx,
Scat is a limit.
My master has kindly allowed my to shorten the time span of the task from 10 hours to 2hours. I am to pee myself in this period, otherwise I will have failed the task.

To compensate for the shorter time period - I will not be allowed to refuse permission to anyone who wishes to watch.

Any calls coming to through on skype will have to be accepted as video calls.

The task will start in a couple of hours.

If anyone wants my skype details - please pm me.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
show over

The show is over. Thanks to the dominant guys that took part. Will let you know if I an instructed to give another show.

Featured Threads

New Personals