Advanced Anal Stretch.

Gape_Adventures

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 28, 2023
Hi There .

Ive been searching for hours online for a bit of support and knowledge in the area of more advanced anal stretching and honestly im very suprised theres not much help out there .

Ive been stretching for about 5 to 6 years now and have no health issues or controll issues . Ive always been carefull and patient . Im at a stage where i can enjoy fists and 3 inch toys without any pain or discomfort but now im after the next stage where double fist etc is a curiosity. Im Seeking any advise from people who are at that stage already so i can make sure im staying safe and as always knowledge from experiance is key. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: shetoo0802

Wildcatevdog

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2023
Hi There .

Ive been searching for hours online for a bit of support and knowledge in the area of more advanced anal stretching and honestly im very suprised theres not much help out there .

Ive been stretching for about 5 to 6 years now and have no health issues or controll issues . Ive always been carefull and patient . Im at a stage where i can enjoy fists and 3 inch toys without any pain or discomfort but now im after the next stage where double fist etc is a curiosity. Im Seeking any advise from people who are at that stage already so i can make sure im staying safe and as always knowledge from experiance is key. Thank you for your time.
What was one of the first things u used to start stretching?