Advice for newbies

coupleofkinksters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2013
I am part of a femdom couple and we are new to this whole thing. I am looking for some advice on how to go about the whole thing, basically looking for tasks and things I can set when he's staying at his place. I enjoy treating him like a little boy (he's 22 but I like to treat him like he's 4), I normally control his orgasms, he recently bought a plug (which I didn’t like since he's broke) and time controlled submission.
The more I think about this, the more I like the thought of these tasks being set or at least influenced by other people. I hope to hear from people soon.

coupleofkinksters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2013
my signature didn't go on so:
The stuff we like and how i like to torment him

Stuff I love] anal, orgasm control, Age restriction about 4 years, line writing, corner time, anal plug.
Stuff im ok with] Private humiliation, bathroom control use control, discipline.
Stuff I don't like] family activity, slight pain, pee/scat,
Stuff I won’t do] Pictures and cam, Illegal stuff, scars.

ClitsGetPunished

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2013
For when he's at his place. Hmmm, a few ideas....

Have him keep one corner of a specific room empty, that is only to be used for corner time when needed (such as daily, when commanded to go there via phone, email, et cetera)

Lots of chores to keep his place clean, particularly for days that TV shows are on that he likes to watch. Maybe even making the cleaning difficult or time consuming, such as using a toothbrush to clean the toilet.

Make his furniture off limits (no sitting on couch & so forth).

LENGTHY line writing assignments to keep him busy (long sentences written thousands of times for instance).

Featured Threads

New Personals