Advice needed.

Catastros

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2014
Well.. I'm new to all this, and I'm gay.

I've recently met someone and they're interested in BDSM, before I met him, I was pretty vanilla.. I'm very open minded so I didn't mind trying new things, and I'm liking what I've tried so far.

He's a.. sub/slave, he's pretty much into anything, he constantly tells me that he has no limits.. but I'm not so sure.. anyway, since I'm new to all this, he pretty much expects me to know what to do right away, and since I don't, and I get no help from him, he always says "part of the fun is not knowing" or something along those lines, so he's pretty much no help at all.

I get frustrated because I'm kinda stuck for ideas and I know that I'm not fully satisfying him in the way that he wants to.. which is why I'm here, for help, advice, and education.

As I said, he said that he has no limits, and anything relating to BDSM, humiliation, etc.

I look forward to whatever advice you can bring my way.

Catastros

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2014
Just try a few things that you think seem interesting but not extreme, see how he reacts, and just go from there. Maybe start with edging? Most subs/slaves like that. Then just slowly introduce new ideas.

He's done quite a few things in the past, so he has an idea of what he likes, It's just that, he wants me to find out what he likes by guessing, so it's more.. fun for him, I guess.

As i said, he has no limits, so far, I've tied him up, pissing, edging, told him what to do, during sex and daily life (just.. stuff like that) he seems to secretly like me telling him what to do in daily life more..

I just need more ideas on how to.. bring out the dom side of it, I'm constantly stuck for ideas and I'm always willing to learn more!

daremetodoit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2013
If he is experienced then he already has a very good idea of what he likes and doesn't , the best advice I can give you is communication find out exactly what he likes best and go from there improvise a little if you have to and fit it to what you like

Leech

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2014
Oklahoma
So you want to know what he likes and he wants to be told what to do. So tell him he must right an essay of at least 500 words describing his likes and dislikes. Make it fun by saying he is not allowed to touch himself until he has done this. Make it real fun by requireing him to edge anytime he must stop writing to think. Of course he still can't touch so will have to rub on something. Let him know the report will be graded and punishment or reward will be given accordingly.

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
You already have a lot of good suggestions from other forum members.

You say he has no limits but won't divulge his proclivities?

The first thing I would do is put him in a chastity device. If he's serious about having no limits, he won't object to the device. If he objects, let him know that he'll either complete a fetish worksheet for you, or he will wear the device.

Also, look around the internet and find a good fetish worksheet, then edit it to remove any activities you do not want to indulge in. His completing the worksheet will give you a good foundation to build on.

Good luck!

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
If he says he has no limits, then use that. Own him and put a gag on him so he cant speak out. If he wants to say he has no limits, then give him no option but to do what you say. I'd suggest Bondage is the best way to go around this situation.

Featured Threads

New Personals