ALL TASKS WILL BE DONE in album< my SISTER is OUT and HER room is AVAILBLE>

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Your ass and legs had hair on them in part 2, a real sissy would be bald below the shoulders. Fix this and retake the pics.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Has your sister returned yet? If not, when will she be back? Do you know the exact hour?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Did you shove everything on her dresser up your ass yet? Dig you push each item out using only your ass muscles? Remember you aren't allowed to "clean" her room until 15 minutes before she is due to arrive plus you may only "clean" while completely naked!

sissypet

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 24, 2011
yes sir i shove everything and i clean it be4 she come but she asked if any1 mess in her stuff and i told her i was searching for my t-shirt in your room

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Was the smell of your ass lingering in the room by the time she returned? Does your sister frequently "borrow" your t-shirts so looking in her room was a legit excuse?

When your sister and you are alone in the house, strip completely naked and put on one of your t-shirts that is long enough to cover your cock when limp. Walk into your sister's room while she is there and complain to her that she wore the shirt you're currently wearing and it still has her "scent" on it. Tell her she needs to find out what "borrowed" items smell like when they are returned. Immediately go to her dresser drawer where she keeps her panties a grab a thong. Turn your back to your sister and bend over to put her thong on right there. Your t-shirt should rise enough to expose your bare ass to her. When you have the thong pulled all the way up, turn toward your sister and take of your t-shirt. Throw it at your sister saying "Even trade! Next time you want to 'borrow' any of my t-shirts, I expect one of your "items" as a deposit!"

sissypet

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 24, 2011
re

Yes the stuff tht i out it n my ass had bad smell , and no she dnt borrow but sometimes after washing clothes me or her take by mistake , i cant be naked with my sister i could do nyting alone , so still need more dares i feel so sluttyy

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Y... i cant be naked with my sister i could do nyting alone , so still need more dares i feel so sluttyy

You won't be naked with your sister. She may see your bare butt if your t-shirt is short enough plus you'll have put on one pair of her panties before taking the t-shirt that you are wearing off to throw at her. Depending on which pair you choose, very little of you will be visible to her.

sissypet

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 24, 2011
sorry sir i really cant do this here in egypt , no one could do that , they are so strict here , any dare thts not include public or things like that i ll do btw she is travelling tomorrow so i lll be home alone for 3days Need DARESSS

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Drink 2 litres of water and spend the whole night in your sisters bed. You are not allowed to get up or to use any kind of container to piss into except for one glass.

Featured Threads

New Personals