Cantrix2241

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2023
Hi! I'm here hoping to find like-minds in a kink that seems to be pretty niche in actual role play compared to written fiction. Alpha/beta/omega dynamics is very similar to prey/predator play and D/s roles, but neither really fit and this theme in fanfiction is so common I find it hard to believe that it hasn't been explored irl. So has anyone tried to play those roles and find a way to incorporate the more difficult key elements like attractive scents or heats/ruts? I want to try it and my partner is down with it, but I'm wondering how to bring about the more primal/instinctive/natural elements of it that is more than just the mindset of the role and, to anyone who is into the omegaverse, a very important part to emulate. And to be clear, its different from beastiality or anything to do with furries, it's more of a melding of human intelligence and primal instinct into something all its own. Any suggestions about this irl is appreciated!

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
My boyfriend recently discovered knotting and is very excited to explore it. They even make dildos with inflatable knots.

As far as scents and heats, that would probably have to be roleplay.

Featured Threads

New Personals