Amazon Wishlists

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
So, I had created a wishlist on Amazon to put items that I'd like to get at some point. Initially I made it private, but recently I made it so that I could share it to anyone that had the link. I did this because I had a gift exchange with a friend here on KT. Afterwards, I got thinking... maybe I should post the links here and make an offer to you...

So, here's the offer:
I have two wishlists "Fem Me" and "Kinky Fun Things". I will post the links to them below. The offer is this, if someone sends me an item from the list, I will wear/use it and post a picture to an album on here.
Some limits to wearing or using. I will wear any of the "fem me" items or use the "Kinky fun things" toys in my house and maybe in my backyard.

There is a small chance, depending on how risky I deem it, that I MIGHT wear/use the items in a more public setting. For example, driving while wearing some of the clothing, which will probably be at night. I MIGHT try to find a bike/hiking trail in a wooded area and wear/use the items there... again it all depends on how risky/daring I feel.

So, the links are here:
Kinky Fun Things
Fem Me

One last thing... there is NO OBLIGATION for anyone to send me something. I just thought it might be interesting to see if there might be generous people willing to send me gifts that I will use for them and for me :D

If anyone sees something that they'd like to see on the lists, feel free to PM me a link to it and I'll see what I can do.

Featured Threads

New Personals