American refugee seeking new home!! Urgently!!!

bbp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2020
Good day and thank you for taking the time to read my personal. I'll do my best to keep it informed and to the point, if you have any questions don't be shy with em

I have been a victim of America's current form of indentured servitude, hidden and fueled behind the craze/need for money, for well over a decade now and find Myself in dire need of change. In My life I have managed to hold over thirty different positions, out of which only two (both being trucker positions) have paid enough to where I can reasonably afford life, even manage to save money with. All the other jobs were different compositions of the same thing, excessive work to a point abuse for sub standard pay...

In the twelve years I've been out on my own, I have been homeless four or five times now, the longest being my current stint of living out of a car since February. My health (or rather lack thereof) has been in decline for years due to 'merica's glorious trend of turning every aspect of life into a industry, none moreso grotesquely extreme than medicine/health. I haven't had a legitimate doctors visit since I was a child on account of not being able to afford it in the slightest...

So yea, I'm looking to defect anywhere where I can/will be treated like people. Where I can thrive instead of survive in the saddest ways possible, living a life less than that of domesticated pets!!

Please help in anyway possible!! From providing info or outlets I need to further pursue to being that wonderfully awesome solution I'm more than overdue on, anything would be greatly appreciated! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals