An Introduction

mistressalexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
I am new to the site, but I am not new to the lifestyle. I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same. I offer private training for girls who do not currently have a Superior. Message me for details.

MFHD

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hello Mistress, I cannot private message you, so I sent a reply to your post and here....I am very eager to serve you. I know I am a sissy at heart, and would love your guidance to become the very best sissy I can be! My kik is MarcusHD, and my Skype is mfhd92, I hope I get the chance to hear from you soon :)

Casual

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
Hi mistress I am 18 and eager to be a sissy. Hopefully you can teach me how. My kik is_CaSuAl_PoStEr_ please start abusing and teaching me asap. Thank you mistress

maximilianson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2016
Hello mistress,

unfortunalety i cannot pm you.

and are hopeful to learn

Last edited:

basketclub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah it wont allow me to pm eaither.im a 18 year old male. I have a chastitiy device i am i to humiliation cbt orgasm control

cronus2087

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 27, 2015
hello mistress i am willing to do almost anything for you,

as long as it doesent include my family. i will allow myself to be in your complete controll, pm me for more info

Dylanbro

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 27, 2016
Hi Mistress, i would love to be a kinky slave for you ! Kik - dylanbraaah

Featured Threads

New Personals