Anal Tasks Again

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Ok so uhm I'm in the mood for some crazy sexy anal tasks again. Normally I'd just kind of bump the old thread by adding an extra rule or two in to the mix but seeing how that thread is over a year old already I figured I might as well start a new one. Ok so now then onto the rules:

1. all tasks must involve some form of anal (mind you I am open minded so I'll even allow tasks that just loosely involve the ass, such as body writing, wedgies, or spanking, to count)

2. All tasks must be original or at least creative (in other words the task need to be interesting I don't want any cookie cutter stuff like "masturbate while fingering your ass"). If the task is really long and it's something that you posted on GD or other sites you may post a link or pm me one

3. I won't post pictures, videos, or voice files.

4. I will however post reports on each of the tasks (though the reports will be closer to summaries I'll happily pm you any reports you want just ask me). As for the usual each report will contain 2-3 or even 4 tasks in it.

5. However if it has been more than 1 week since I last received any tasks I'll post a report of any tasks that are complete (IE if I have 1 task done but don't receive another task within 1 week I'll post the report anyway)

6. To make this thread a little different from the last thread (because I hate reruns) I'll be imposing two special rules firstly, I'll be throwing my own twist on each of the tasks I receive to make them even more gruelingly hard and difficult. Because of this the reports will follow this pattern task 1: segment 1: initial task's report, segment 2: the new version of the task plus major events and differences that occurred between the two tasks. (I'll be attempting to keep away from number changing (if a task says 1 hour and I make it 2 hours that's number changing) and other simple methods of raising the difficulty, though if a task is truly creative and difficult I may not be able to avoid it)

7. Second special rule time during the first month this thread is up (so until 3/21/16) I'll be allowing anyone who posts on this thread (or via pm and mentions that it's for my thread) to pick one of the following prizes: A second task which is rule free (with the exceptions of no pictures, videos, or voice files), becoming my slave for a day, becoming my owner (/mommy/daddy/master/mistress/etc.) for a day, or a play session with me on either kik or skype for a total of five hours. Again the only rule that applies to these prizes is that I won't send pics, vids, or voice files. (oh and I won't meet you in person either but that should be like "duh" right?)

That about does it for the rules now some things to keep in mind:

My name is Amy, I'm 21/f/usa. My main likes are: Humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, spanking, pain, hygiene control, scents, sweat, wardrobe/clothing control, wedgies, exhibitionism, feet, bondage, and watersports.
As for dislikes (in case you're the type who finds it kinkier to torture as opposed to love): extreme pain, scat, vomit, food, mud (or in general anything slimy being rubbed on my privates), men.
Finally when it comes to toys, clothing, or anything else you might need if you include it in your task and I don't have it I'll buy it, the only thing is you'll have to account for shipping so it might take longer to complete your task. On that subject I will say that I have the usual: rope, vibes, dildos, vibrating panties, butt plugs, anal beads, clips, etc. And I also love to cosplay too so my collection of costumes it pretty impressive as well, though if you want a specific character I probably will refrain from dyeing my hair as having to do that multiple times in a short period will damage it.

Oh right I almost forgot a quick description of me: I'm blonde, 38D cup breasts, big ass, wide hips, blue eyes, and I'm white. I also have a fairly athletic build so I'm not fat or anything.
And of course if you want you may post multiple tasks to my thread but if it's within the first month you will only qualify for a prize once, and after I send you a pm asking for which prize you would like you have a week to answer before you forfeit said prize, and finally if you fail to show up for an agreed upon meeting time, or fail to submit your acquired prize within 3 months (meaning actually go through with it as they will have to be scheduled to work with everyone's lives) then you will also forfeit the prize (I know it's a bit bitchy to put limitations on prizes but it's just to stop people that get on once and then leave for 6 months when I'll be busy with other stuff, like what if I was going to get married and some dude says "well yeah but you gotta be my slave during your honey moon instead" lol I know it's an extreme example but what ever)

Anyway have fun posting

Featured Threads

New Personals