anal training punishment for being a brat

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
Mommy caught me being naughty and I’ve had to post on here for anal training as a punishment, I’m super nervous for what’s going to happen, my sissy hole already feels sore. I hope people will be nice and give me me rest days or just using my fingers, but I don’t know if anyone will.
I’m gonna be getting lots of enemas which I really hate hate hate, and a picture of my plugged bottom will be sent to someone who makes me cry like a little girl Waaaaa.

I’m soooo scared I’ve apologised to mommy a million times she’s not changing her mind.

Jaiden2084

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 17, 2016
Bad girl take a tampon and stick it up there then take it outr next put 3 fingers in and then take a dildo and stick up there go in and put 90 times

Pehart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Hungary
You was a bad bad girl! So take a dice, and throw it. This will determine how many week's your butt plug will be in. You have to do enema every second day. If you need to use the bathroom you have to clean and relube the plug as fast as you can. You have to be very quick. You have for the entire process maximal 13 minutes. If you have done with your punishment than you should throw a coin. If you have head you are lucky. It's done with the punishment. If tail than you have to throw with the dice and do the punishment again.

Featured Threads

New Personals