analove

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
Greetings,

I just moved to the USA a few mouths ago because of a job and I'm a little bit lost sometimes.
I'm a big fan of the BDSM but i did not really tried anything yet in real just a few things on myself.
I would like to force myself to do interesting new things.
I don't want to be a private slave but i want you ask me anything force me anything order me anythig except my limits.
I don't want a private master because i'm usually normal in my real life but sometimes i'm extremely kinky and horny. When I'm here i want you to be cruel on me. I would like to be humiliated, tortured and ordered.
I don't have any toys and I won't send any pics. It is possible that i will do it one day but im way to shy yet and it wont be public.
So you can give me orders, ask me questions, humiliate, dominate, torture , create dice based task...
I will try to report if it is possible...
I'm working in a large open office in different shifts. I'm living in a small flat.

Sorry but my english is very bad sometimes...

Last edited:

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
buy a remote controlled vibrating egg at first. report back

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
'I'm a big fan of the BDSM but i did not really tried anything yet in real just a few things on myself.'

what have you tried on yourself? what did you like most/like least?

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
'I'm a big fan of the BDSM but i did not really tried anything yet in real just a few things on myself.'

what have you tried on yourself? what did you like most/like least?

I always like the newest experiences i guess so i can pick one or two favorite...
I tried some self bondage, tasks like go to the market in slutty clothes, finger my ass, self slaps, spanks, different task from the net... so on. it is hard to tell everything but i will try to answer every questions

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
well here's a very quick and easy one to start you off...... a little nipple torture.....

take a large bowl and fill with cold water and ice. Leave your breasts in for 5mins...they should now be starting to numb a little

Attach a clothespin to each nipple for 6mins, twist hard once every 20seconds. If one falls off re-attach and add another.

I guess by the end of the twisting your nipples will be super sensitive ;) ...and maybe ready for some more attention :p

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
what country did you move from? what is your native language?

you also speak of your limits, what are those?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Welcome to USA hope you are enjoying your stay so far. Just because you are normal in rl doesnt mean you need to completely shy away from masters, there are lots of them out there that understand rl comes first and can work around your busy schedule to fit in a kinky task here and there when you have time.

Tell us what you look like.

What is your personality like?

What is the most humiliating thing you have ever had happen to you?

Have you ever done any semi public things?

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
Tell us what you look like.
34-24-35
dark hair

What is your personality like?
hard to tell but usually silent and retractable but sometimes crazy

What is the most humiliating thing you have ever had happen to you?

i dont remember..probably in the school

Have you ever done any semi public things?
not really...

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
Sorry I was working all day long in the last few days...
Please give me tasks / torture / trans me over the weekend
You can also ask me anything if you want but dont be angry if i dont answer please...
Thanks in advance

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
Thank you but i'm only interested in a forum based communication

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy.

Bind your breasts. Gag yourself with dirty wet panties. Place your tits on the edge of your toilet bowl. Slam the seat down 100 times. Also have both holes filled with medium objects lube with toothpaste. When done take pics and send them to my kik so i know you did it.

Last edited:

analove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2014
I'm offering myself for anything what you want today but it has to be creative, detailed, harder, longer

Featured Threads

New Personals