Anniversary Days

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
This week was our one year anniversary! Yaaaaay! We don’t know the exact date the we started talking online but it was around the 25th June. Mr P came over to mine and I got a gorgeous red rose and a purple balloon. Hehe not been bought flowers before so that was lovely and made me go all giggly and squirmy. I also got two poems which were lovely and only slightly rude :D

Was so nice just to get something small like the rose that made me feel all special, I’m a hopeless romantic at the end of the day and its been so nice to find a guy who doesn’t just want to fuck me all the time. Mr P actually wants to do couples stuff and do the simple curling up and watching a film together. I have to say it has been a slight shock after my last bf who wasn’t very nice and basically only turned up when he wanted to shag. I got a bit confused the first day Mr P was over last week because he did just want to snuggle up and spend some time with me. I kinda thought I’d done something wrong and I have to admit I got a bit huffy because I had geared myself up for what I had been used to, just being used as target practice. After I had got over myself and calmed down a bit we had such a lovely time 

We made dinner for my Dad together and it was really nice cooking with him and just doing something normal and everyday together. On the Wednesday we took a picnic to a massive deer park near me and braved the cold wind for half an hour to be British and stiff upper lipped then ran back to the car to eat strawberries and cream. Words of advice; strawberries and cream are not good to try and eat in the car, it goes everywhere! We also managed to attracted the only ugly deer in the park who decided our food smelt very nice and came sniffing around, it was a bit freaky :s We both sat in the car all relaxed and full from lunch and put the seats back and sat there all snuggled up. We were supposed to be going for a walk but we were too chilled to so we just went home for a nap.

Mr Ps version of a nap seems a lot different from mine because I snuggled down in bed and the next thing I knew I was having my ankles tied up(with the rope I got him as a prezzie hehe). I have never cried from pain before during play but I got a body quivering spanking and on the last spank I just couldn’t hold it in. People have told me that crying for your Dom is an amazing thing and I’ve always brushed it off and discarded it as being overly emotional. But I now take that back.

It wasn’t really that the pain was too much, even though it was so painful. It was more a release of held in emotions, I really can’t explain it. It felt good to cry over it and just let go and be hugged and told it was all ok and I’d done so well. I guess I sound overly emotional now lol. It just felt like a load of…I guess happy emotion was finding a release and a way out. I was worried I would have broken the mood but it didn’t and Mr P seemed happy I’d been able to let go like that. And now for the soppy part, in a way it made me feel safer with him and closer because I had allowed myself to become really vulnerable with him and trust him to look after me.

We went to see Prince Caspian the next day, which was good. I like the books much more than the film I have to say but Prince Caspian wasn’t bad to look at so there was some good eye candy :D I have to say they seemed to cut out most of the plot and make it one long battle but maybe I’m weird, I like some more plot and the characters built up a bit as well as the action. We did see the trailer for the new Batman film and Heath Ledger looks horrible as The Joker! At first I couldn’t recognise him at all and as clowns scare me anyway he looked like something from a nightmare not the handsome shagable Knight or Cowboy. Film looks so good though and I’ll have to drag one of my friends to it as Mr P will be away by then.

The three days were so good and it was a great way to celebrate a year of him being able to put up with me. The rest of my week has been taken up with looking after my sister who just broke up with her bf of 4 years. And although I’m obviously sympathetic and hate seeing her so upset she could defiantly do better and get herself someone who can talk about more than computers. Can’t you feel my love for the guy?

To end on something funny. My Dad being the OCD guy that he is decided while I was taking Mr P home to tidy up my room. He found the squirty cream and just put it back in the fridge. To top it off my sister asked why we had squirty cream to which I just giggled :D She obviously hadn’t been ready for that answer because her face was a picture, wish I had had my camera!

She also went to get something out of my wardrobe and found my corset. To which she asked if I have a pair of stilettos and a whip to go with it. Unable to resist I told her it wasn’t me who had the whip hehe. She really should watch what she asks because I’m not easily embarrassed and can never resist embarrassing her like that :D

My blog is again late, for the third week running. If it is late again I will be disiplined.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
And just to prove she's not exagerating about the dear,

P1010962_12%25.jpg

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
deer*

and you must have a much easier life if you don't get embarassed easily :p

And I'm glad Mr. P took the crying well, if my girl cried I would be very worried I'd taken everything too far.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I was ok with the crying as she'd said in the past it was something she'd like to experience. It's not something i'd like to do regually at all, but when she's in need of a really good trip off to subspace :)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Well he knew he hadn't taken it too far as well because he asked me, sure fire way of checking :) Plus he didn't take it any further, he stopped as soon as I started crying and pulled me into a hug. I think if he had carried on it would have been waaaaay too much!

And I don't think the crying is subspace more erm....I don't know just a release of emotion and it was also something worth crying over which felt good. Still can't explain it lol

lydia, honestly it was a scarey ass deer! The photo doesn't do its extreme uglyness justice hehe

Featured Threads

New Personals