Announcement 10/15/15

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
ok so this is basically just going to be a brief over view of the punishments blog's layout which couldn't fit into the final version of the blog.

so here it is, sorry if it's a bit awkward because it's a straight copy and paste from the other blog

In general it will be something like this
Part I: introduction (me rambling about some random shit for a paragraph or two)
Part II: Introducing the topic (basically I'll give a brief description/definition and tell you what I like and dislike about it, in some cases I might leave a link to my Fetish Funday series either to further the definition or in place of one all together)
Part III: Short Story 1, First I'll List the Reason for being punished, then the punishment itself, and then the specific person in question's report on the punishment. Then because I'll love you all soooooo much I'll also do the same punishment with my own slutty super submissive twists to it and tell you my report on it hehe lucky you it's a two fer!!
Part IV: Short Story 2, same as the first will almost always focus on a different person for the first part the second part will be me as the focus of course ;)
Part V: the Punishment Poll since you guys get to read my renditions of the punishments make sure to pick something you'd love to have me do ok?
Part VI: End Bants, basically similar to the introduction but it will also include either me advertising my other blogs and threads, or complaining about something off topic, this will also include a reminder to pm me/comment with any recommendations and questions, as well as a reminder to leave a vote in the comments.

Featured Threads

New Personals