Announcements 5/22

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Ok so first off I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been enjoying my blogs over the past half year or so (I believe that I first started fetish funday around November at least) and also I wanted to mention that from now on I'll be adding the date to my announcement blogs (just a way to easily keep track of them and a way to stop me from having to add some random adjective to the title so people can tell them apart). Now then onto the main business, I believe that in my last announcements blog I mentioned wanting to write more blogs but at the time didn't know what to write about, well I've finally decided on the two new series. The first series will be about punishments basically either punishments I have used before, or I've had to do before the flow of the blog will work like this, I'll list the punishment then I'll tell you about what happened when I did the punishment (I'll even make a point of completing certain punishments that I've only ever used on others before just so I don't run into the issue of needing permission before I post like I did in my last blog). Next I'll talk about my general feelings of the punishment things like "was it effective if not why?" or "What are the pros and cons to the punishment?" as well as telling you how you can tweak the punishment to make it fit different situations. I don't plan on having a rating system in this blog but at the end I might put something along the lines of how well it works on me or how effective it has been on my subs in the past.

Now then the second blog will be a slave trainer's guidebook sort of thing where I will go about teaching how to train a sub (note that this blog is mostly for newer doms/dommes or ones that don't have much experience in training so for the more experienced ones this isn't my way of saying "Do it how I do it or it's wrong!!" ok?) in general it will work similar to the fetish funday blog where I pick a topic each release and then go about explaining how to train someone in that topic and of course by topic I mean fetish ;). However the first release will be different in the fact that it will be a guide to how to get started with a new sub in a fun and engaging way that helps you get to know their likes and dislikes without boring the sub with a hundred and twenty questions.

Now then onto the final thing that I wanted to mention first off these two series are set in stone and I will be writing the first chapters (I guess) so this isn't me asking if I should do it, that said I still would like everyone to drop a comment if they are excited or disappointed in the fact that I'll be writing more blogs. Next the schedule for my new blogs will be an alternating bi-weekly schedule (so basically each of the new blogs will get 1 release per month) however note that this isn't an ironclad rule but more of a suggestion if I feel like writing more or if I notice people enjoyed the blog than I might do 2 in a month. As for fans of my fetish funday series don't worry it will still be the main focus of my blog and I'll be releasing that one approximately 3 to 4 times a month (maybe 5 if I'm really into it). Oh and the bi-weekly blog schedule will start after the first issues of the two new blogs are released (reminder that the bi-weekly thing is only for the new blogs) so in other words the first chapters will be out around the same time probably within a week of each other, and to make things easier on people that might want to reread things I'm planning on using the categories function in my blog to put them all in the same convenient place so you don't have to flip through a bunch of random other blogs to get to the one you want ok?

So yeah if you have any questions or thoughts just let me know got it?

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
I am looking forward to the new blogs...they sound great.

Featured Threads

New Personals