ANY pic request

slaveboybilly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2013
dunno
hello im looking to take some new pics today and you can tell me what you want to see where to be how to be dressed all of that you have control over it all i will then upload them and put them in my album they can be anything you like as i am a no limit slave and need to be humiliated and degraded also looking to be blackmailed and offline mistress or master thanks for reading you can either comment your request or pm me :)

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Write "fuckhole cyber6" on upper lip and cum over your face.

Post this in your album

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to every room in your home.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your asshole, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your asshole but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your asshole but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

"Fully" generally means the full length of the object without losing the ability to extract the object when needed. I'm not asking you to use something you know will be difficult to grip and remove yet you should insert as much of it as you can. This is to clarify "fully" as at least 3/4ths of the entire length of any object.

Reactions: Nekhard

FunGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 12, 2013
Put something in ur ass and be wearing a thong and bra

gayboi25

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 29, 2010
a photo group of you being spit-roasted (fucked in both ends at the same time, ass & mouth).
Pic 1 should show the cocks about to enter you.
Get numerous pics of the cocks inside you.
The final pic should show the cum they put in your holes.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Go to every room in your home.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your asshole, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your asshole but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your asshole but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

"Fully" generally means the full length of the object without losing the ability to extract the object when needed. I'm not asking you to use something you know will be difficult to grip and remove yet you should insert as much of it as you can. This is to clarify "fully" as at least 3/4ths of the entire length of any object.

This is so creative!

Precumdripper

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2013
Germany
Pic of you shaving your cock

First use a pair of scissors to cut the hair of your cock. Stick the hair on your face and lips with your own cum. This requires 3 pictures. Cutting. Cumming. Rubbing cum and cut hair on your face.

Then photograph yourself shaving your cock. This picture should be taken outdoors.

Reactions: Nekhard

slaveboybilly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2013
dunno
thank you

thank you for your request i will do them all friday as not home alone till then please keep them coming i like them but im sorry there will be no face pics but love them all so far thanks

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Oh, I always love no limit slaves.

The following items should be entered anally, taken a picture of when they're in, and then added in a blender.

1. A peeled banana
2. A few icecubes
3. A glass of milk
4. A few strawberries

Blend all the items together, pour it in a tall glass and stick a bendy straw in it. Then stick the end of the straw in your peehole for the final picture. BONUS if you post a picture of you drinking the milkshake. You might want to do a little enema before that though.

Featured Threads

New Personals