Any vore lovers on this site???

Socksandties

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2022
It’s a controversial topic for sure! Vore in all it’s shapes and forms…

For those who don’t know, vore is essentially just being turned on by the idea or depiction of someone (human or otherwise) being either prepared to be eaten or actually eaten…

In my personal experience and preference, this doesn’t often involve actual death. I personally have no actual desire to see anyone being tortured. I like the idea of victims in these fictions being either somehow numbed to pain or actually receiving pleasure from it.

There is lots of this artwork on sites like deviantart. However, it is hard to find like minded people to chat with and enjoy it together. So here I am seeking fellow vore lovers!

Btw, if you don’t like it or find it disturbing I understand but please know that it is a fetish of fantasy and actually perfectly harmless. Please leave the hate at home if you can.

Chin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2018
I am definitely on the victims side! Enjoying my body being eaten and maybe doing some service

Socksandties

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2022
I am definitely on the victims side! Enjoying my body being eaten and maybe doing some service
It really is a very thrilling thing to be the prey isn’t it?! It’s the ultimate objectification, the ultimate power play…

I personally love both predator and prey.

It’s interesting to see the wide variety of sub vore kinks as well. Plants, monsters, snakes, giants, roasts… I’m curious to hear what everyone prefers!

Reactions: Chin

Featured Threads

New Personals